1. Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies All‚h. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
2. O you who believe! Why do you say that which you do not do?
3. Most hateful it is with All‚h that you say that which you do not do.
4. Verily, All‚h loves those who fight in His Cause in rows (ranks) as if they were a solid structure .
5. And (remember) when MŻsa (Moses) said to his people: "O my people! Why do you hurt me while you know certainly that I am the Messenger of All‚h to you? So when they turned away (from the Path of All‚h), All‚h turned their hearts away (from the Right Path). And All‚h guides not the people who are F‚siqŻn (rebellious, disobedient to All‚h).
6. And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of All‚h unto you confirming the Taur‚t [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed . But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad ) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."
7. And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against All‚h, while he is being invited to Isl‚m? And All‚h guides not the people who are Z‚limŻn (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers) folk.
8. They intend to put out the Light of All‚h (i.e. the religion of Isl‚m, this Qur'‚n, and Prophet Muhammad ) with their mouths. But All‚h will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).
9. He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Isl‚mic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the MushrikŻn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of All‚h and in His Messenger Muhammed ) hate (it).
10. O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment.
11. That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know!
12. (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn ≠ Eternity ['Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success.
13. And also (He will give you) another (blessing) which you love, help from All‚h (against your enemies) and a near victory. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad ) to the believers.
14. O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the Cause) of All‚h as said 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), to Al≠Haw‚rÓŻn (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the Cause) of All‚h?" Al≠Haw‚rÓeen (the disciples) said: "We are All‚h's helpers" (i.e. we will strive in His Cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the uppermost.